I just want to thank Tessa for nominating me for this Award. Please check out her wonderful blog, she has been very helpful in so many ways. I also want to thank Only I, know the real me for introducing us, and because of your kindness I have new friends.
I started my blog early this year when I was at rock bottom and had only a small spark of hope left inside of me. I am the type to hold everything in for the peace of those around me that could care less about me or what is going on. I had no one else except for this blog to vent to so I just started to cry in words what I couldn’t say out loud. I am the black sheep of my family, having found my voice at a young age, I begged for the abuse given because it took the air out of the sails when they wanted me to scream and cry. I laughed in the face of terror and earned their hatred, I am a surviver, I have had every bone in my body broken but never my spirit. This blog is my story of my life. Here I have support and friends, this is my safe harbor in this stormy world.
What advice do I have for new bloggers?
1. Let your heart flow, be it, poetry, stories or pictures. Find the medium that allows you to release what is in your heart.
2. Read other people’s blogs, if it touched you in some way let them know either by words, following or just liking it.
People I want to nominate
1. Only I, know the real me pure kindness and support
2. Souldiergirl truly a blessing and kindred soul
3. Simple living over 50 very interesting reading
4. Kat my critters twin and friend
5. Brightonbipolar understanding and information
6. JTCARLTON crazy talented
7. Lonely jeans very good read
8. Bless Your Heart enlightenment
9. cepcarol encouraging
10. banded carolina girl honestly Encouraging
11. Peace from panic helpful
12. The feathered sleep sweet read
13. Three hands one heart very good read
14. Tweak and Shout insightful
15. http://dauglyducklin.org/ very interesting
» Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
» Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
» Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
» Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night . That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Always Smile, Never let them see your fear!
Don’t give anyone power over you, only you can take charge of your life.
Posted from WordPress for Android